Pearl really started going south a few years back when they switched their ordering system from the store level to a corporate chain-wide system. But it was still a major creative funky anchor in the heart of Central Square and always a few great things for your creative well-being. No matter, it’s gone now, leaving behind a major hole in the square, and it’s two doors are already becoming the preferred hang out spots for the local drunks and homeless.
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed
- Oriental Dynasty Furniture is closing