Say it ain’t so! Looks like the writing might be on the wall for Central Square’s Hollywood Express, the massive video rental store that has so far withstood years of withering competition from Netflix. I will confess, I was a regular Hollywood customer until Netflix stole me away thanks to their no late fee policy (how many dollars I have wasted in late fees at this store I am ashamed to admit). But still, this shop is a movie lovers paradise, and its absence would leave a major hole in the neighborhood.
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed
- Oriental Dynasty Furniture is closing