We knew it was coming when the permanent 75% off sale sign appeared, but seeing those white curtains of death is always a little jarring. I never made it into the place (high end hip hop wear isn’t my style), but they revealed the cool old signage from the old Central Square Theater (now Blockbuster Vide0), which used to abut the location where The Attic lived.
- Famous Trees of Cambridge
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed