Not sure if it’s actually called furniture row or not, but the stretch of Mass Ave between Putnam Ave and Dana St has been home to a great selection of (mostly) independent home furnishing stores – Citi Schemes, Design Research, Heartwood Furniture, Bowl & Board, Crate & Barrel, that asian store, and a few others. They seem to be closing at a rapid clip, including this one on the corner of Mass Ave and Ellery Sts.
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed
- Oriental Dynasty Furniture is closing