One case in point is an installation done by my old friend from my bike messenger days, Ted Riederer. Ted and 40 other artists created a mock record store called Never Records in the empty shell of an old Tower Records in Williamsburg, NY. Read all about Never and about the role of art in empty space in this article from the Wall Street Journal.
- Famous Trees of Cambridge
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed