I can’t post any more negative news for a while. There are so many batshit insane things happening in the world that I need my own little corner of the universe (aka Central Square) to be warm and fuzzy. But seriously, there is some great stuff happening in Cambridge these days and I can’t wait to tell you about it. Some of the closed storefronts have found great new uses recently (many are still shuttered too), and I am a happy girl.
- A few new vegetarian restaurants opening in Central Sq (one vegan)
- A Pinkberry in Harvard Sq (I don’t care what it is, it sounds happy)
- The Central Square library has reopened after a ridiculously long renovation.
- Boomerangs is going to be opening up in Central Sq
- Jeff Mangum is playing the Sanders Theater in September.
Cambridge is a wonderful place.