Harvard Square institutions Globe Corner Bookstore and Curious George Goes to Wordsworth are both set to close, leaving a huge hole in the city’s independent bookstore landscape. Curious George is also one of the only places in Harvard Square left to buy toys and great kids books.
- Famous Trees of Cambridge
- Central Square to get a Target in 2017
- Five interesting and random things to see along Mass Ave.
- Globe Corner Bookstore & Curious George to close
- Location update: Hollywood Express is now Life Alive
- OMG Boomerangs in Central Square
- Happy Mass Ave: Artist & Craftsman Supply
- Happy Massachusetts Ave
- Thank you, Billy Ruane
- Central Square Banksy mural removed